The Larsen Pavilion Skilled Nursing Center provides personalized and compassionate care in a beautiful waterfront setting.
This facility provides superior care and above average staffing ratios that include on-site staff physicians and a nurse practitioner making daily rounds, as well as registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, and other healthcare professionals all focused on providing person-centered care to residents.
Features of our Superior Care:
• Short- or long-term skilled nursing care: RNs, LPNs, and CNAs
• Short-term, comprehensive rehab services - physical, speech, occupational therapies, and case management
• Post operative surgical care - orthopedic, cardiac, pulmonary, neurological, and more
• CARF-CCAC accredited in person centered long-term stroke and dementia care
• In-house supportive services such as salon, activities, nutrition, and waterfront dining
• On-site pharmacy, dentistry, and radiology
• Full time chaplaincy program and meditation chapel
And finally, the quality of life for every resident in the Larsen Pavilion is enhanced by the dedicated volunteers of the Pavilion Auxiliary who provide additional support throughout the facility.