- Rehab Services
- Inpatient and outpatient; long- or short-term; resident or individuals from outside; we provide the full range of rehabilitation services.
- Home Care
- Customized, personal assistance services provided in your home that range from companionship to advanced nursing care.
- Assisted Living
- As we grow older, it can be helpful to utilize the assistance of others.
- Memory Care
- Dedicated to enhancing the lives of people with advanced memory loss, Alzheimer's disease, and other dementia.
- Skilled Nursing
- The Larsen Pavilion provides personalized and compassionate care in a beautiful waterfront setting.
- Hospice Care
- Hospice Care at Shell Point is a collaboration with Hope Hospice and includes palliative and hospice care.
For Your Well Being - Comprehensive Healthcare Services
plus year commitment to building a community where residents can realize the highest quality of life that their health allows.
That commitment is reflected in the comprehensive care that is available at Shell Point. Shell Point's continuum of care provides diversity of services to meet the needs of each resident, beginning with independent living, followed by assisted living, and finally, skilled nursing. Residents enjoy access to a wide variety of medical services that are provided throughout the community and include facilities and programs that are designed specifically for the unique health needs of senior adults.
Larsen Pavilion at Shell Point receives highest rating from U.S. News & World Report
The Best Nursing Homes 2013 ratings highlight the top nursing homes in each city and state, out of nearly 16,000 facilities nationwide. U.S. News’s goal is to help users find a home with a strong track record of good care. Continue reading...
Larsen Pavilion receives top accreditation and recognition
Five Star CMS Rating
The Larsen Pavilion received the highest possible rating from the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). This placed it in the top ten percent of the best nursing facilities in Florida.
The Mark of Quality
Since 1992 Shell Point has been accredited by the Continuing Care Accreditation Commission, a mark of excellence in the industry and a significant indicator of high quality service.
Recent Blog Posts
• Hearing Loss: Symptoms, Dangers, and Solutions – Part I
• National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
• Is Eight Enough?
• Benefits of a Joint Bank Account
• Arthritis Links
View our healthcare blog here...